What to Expect from us?
1. Pre-Inspection - we will walk through your home with you to visually inspect the carpet/s. We will identify stains and give you a realistic idea of our expected results.
2. Pre-Vacuum - Dry soil is removed by a thorough vacuuming. Removing dry soil is one of the most important steps in cleaning.
3. Moving Furniture - Our regular pricing includes moving sofas, chairs, tables and smaller items. Beds, dressers and heavier items are left in place under our regular pricing. We can provide a quote of moving heavier furniture if required.
4. Pre-Spot - Difficult spots are pre-treated with special solutions to increase chances of removal.
5. Pre-Spray - A pre-conditioning agent is applied to break down traffic area soil and general spots for more thorough cleaning.
6. Pre-Grooming - A professional carpet groomer is used to further loosen the soil.
7. Soil Extraction & Rinse - The carpet is thoroughly rinsed with a powerful extraction cleaning system without over wetting the carpet or leaving a sticky residue behind.
8. Neutraliser- every carpet we clean is pH balanced so that there is no sticky residue left behind. This also leaves your carpet soft and fresh.
9. Post Spot - Any spots and stains still remaining will get extra treatment with our many speciality spotting solutions.
10. Post Groom - Your carpet is groomed with a professional groomer, so that the pile of the carpet is standing tall when we leave. Post grooming helps the carpet dry faster and in the right position.
11. Post Cleaning Inspection - We will walk through your home with you to point out the cleaning results, to ensure that you are completely satisfied with the job.